Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas & Looking Forward Question for YOU!

Merry Christmas! I hope that each of you have a wonderful, laughter-filled, Christ-centered, chocolate-until-you-bust Christmas surrounded by family and friends! I am taking some time off work and blogging to spend with my sweet family and refresh.

This has been quite a year! It has been my first blogging year, and I have enjoyed it far more than I ever expected. I have met SO many sweet friends and fellow bloggers. You all have encouraged me by your posts, made me shed a few tears!, and sometimes laughed until I snorted!. I look forward to blogging more in the new year and have a few surprises up my sleeve! :-) I can't wait to share them with you!

If I could ask you for a huge favor..... would you take a couple of minutes to tell me what you enjoy about my blog and what you would like to see more/less of in the upcoming year? You can even leave the comments anonymously if you would like. I would just really appreciate some feedback for the new year as I approach blogging and continue to find my voice.

Merry Christmas!

5 Comments:

At December 23, 2010 at 5:29 PM , Blogger Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Honey since I love your site it is hard to narrow it down. I think what I like best is how sincere and kind you always are and open about your love of Jesus Christ.
I feel very fortunate to have found you out here in this huge world of blogging.
Take care and a very Merry Christmas
Love ya
Maggie

 
At December 26, 2010 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

I'm just impressed that you have 238 people walking with you after 1 year...you must be doing something right. I look forward to reading more and participating in your blog more. And I can't WAIT to promote your blog design site with the launch of my "new look" very soon. Have a blessed and happy new year!!!

 
At December 28, 2010 at 7:15 PM , Blogger Sonya Schroeder said...

Hi Melanie this is my first time at your blog and love it. I look forward to stopping by again and getting to know you. This was my first year as well and love what the Lord turned it into!!

Blessings,
Sonya

 
At December 29, 2010 at 12:19 PM , Blogger MageeBaby said...

Love your site! Not sure I would change a thing. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

 
At December 29, 2010 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Warren Baldwin said...

Just your first year? Well I'd say you've had a very good year. People have really taken to your blog.

What I like about it - you express positive thoughts/ideas about family & faith. You have also tackled a couple of tough issues as I recall, like abuse (isn't that right?). Also, you are good about visiting other blogs and encouraging. I'd say keep doing what you are doing. Happy New Year!

Did you guys get to sell any of the books? I hope so. wb

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home