Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Gifts for Food Lovers

.... like me! I have to admit that I am a bit obsessed with Food Network. I love to watch all of the cooking shows and when I am home by myself, sometimes I just leave the TV on Food Network because it's such a relaxing and positive channel!

Did you know that they have a Food Network Store?!?! You may want to eat before you visit it, though, because I was browsing the Food Network Store while I was hungry and I literally thought every single person on my Christmas list (even my two-year-old) was going to end up with a food gift.... just sayin....

If you still have gifts to buy, check out these great gift ideas!




KitchenAid Mixer -- now I'm dreaming....



and finally.... some fun gifts for the kiddos. These are great for spending time together in the kitchen:




I hope that you enjoy browsing! Let me know if you see any great gift ideas because I have MORE Christmas shopping to do, and after going to the mall earlier today, I know exacty why I'm doing the rest online!

Have a great day!

6 Comments:

At December 15, 2010 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Kris said...

Fab ideas! The foodie in me wants all of it!

 
At December 15, 2010 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

I love Food Network too, especially this time of year. Love it ... love it. Ina Garten is one of my very favorites. She makes things look so easy. I would love to have her new book - will have to go to their store and check it out.

 
At December 16, 2010 at 2:08 AM , Blogger Tammy said...

I love my Kitchenaid! The best appliance ever. I love the food network too...my favorite it Diners, Drive-ins and Dives...my 7 year old son love Food vs. Man...he thinks that guy is crazy. :)

 
At December 16, 2010 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Victoria said...

I just happened to be obsessed with FN as well! :)

 
At December 16, 2010 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Warren Baldwin said...

I probably won't tell Cheryul about this store :). Oh, I will. We are both pretty big fans of eh food network Cheryl more than me). Have a great Christmas.

wb

 
At December 16, 2010 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Jill Kemerer said...

I can't get enough of the food network. Sadly, I watch Giada at Home just for the beach, but her recipes are amazing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home